Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hate India....?!?!?!

How Can any one Hate itz own country until you dont think something for it and then FAIL... I wont deny that even there was a time even I hated India, but realized until you do something for your nation you have no right to say that!
Here I tell you, I have pen pals and as I have been on a project to VOTE FOR TAJ MAHAL and have been asking people to do the same most of them have a same thing TAJ MAHAL doesnt deserves to be in 7 wonders or ' We wont vote for taj mahal, I have already voted for BLAH BLAH BLAH (but not taj mahal) because we hate India...' I mean c'mon, haveyou ever thought to do something for your country that you saying this...

I say Shame On All Of Those Who Said That or Even Thought Something Like That... I had just removed a text from the page saying 'If you think India is bad and stuff, then please dont read further...' and all... I removed it cause I was said that is very harsh butI think it would hardly matter to those who actually think like that because they are not Indians and they do not deserve to be in this Country n a children of this MotherLand... I really dont appreciate that... I hate it, COMPLETELY!!!

No comments: