Friday, June 15, 2007

They still belive in being Faithful!

By they I mean the 'People'... Today in the morning I was kind of late to my tution. It was at 11:30 and the time I left was 11:25 and it takes 10 mins to reach the centre by walking... I took 5 buks and was thinking to take Rickshaw. My money wasnt not in my pocket by in my bag's fromt pocket, which was partly closed... I didnt get the rickshaw, so I preferred walking, and suddenly I heard someone shouting, 'Oo Bhai! Oo Bhai!'. He shouted many times and then I My turned and was like pointing towards meself, 'Mein?...me??' and he said yes! My reaction was a congused one cause I had know idea for what he was calling me! And then he asked that was that 5 buks of mine... I was confused looked into my bag and my money wasnt there and said yes that that coin was mine...
I was glad... I was happy... I was so satisfied that there are few humans, Indians who actually think that being faithful is better than being a theif... He could have had that money and enjoy himself but he didnt... That guy was about between his 40's-50's and according to his outfit looked like an average class man... But still there was something to be happy about because as we compare If it could have been a child instead or a kid could have kept it and have enjoyed eating something!

No comments: