Friday, July 27, 2007

The Indian Mintality, is Still Hidden yet Shown...

I was walking back with my two friends from tution and just next to us few kiddos about 8 or 10, were playing something and as we passed them, they started fighting on something and one of them about 10, said to the other "saale teri MC doonga, *blah-blah-blah*".

I was taken back by it. Back Struck-Struck-Struck.

Couldnt digest it AT ALL! I mean I might have learnt those words when I was 12-13 still I say between myfriends and no one else, though they are just KIDDOS. And If I say I know mah limits and say only when needed!*hehe*.

Well, we didnt learn this stuff from our parents, and in school you understand everything by time but these kiddos if go to school would not be in a senior school yet!

After passing them I just simply turend and in a shocked inntonation I said to one my friends 'Did ya hear that?' and guess what I was replied with 'haan! toh kya hua? what is such a big deal?'. GoddDammit. Cant there be an innocent living of innocence!!!!!!



***

Cant help them, they are already helpless
Cant teach tham, they teach us better meanings...

6 comments:

Naomi said...

hi, i learnt high level hindi some 3 or 4 years back & i have forgotten most of it... but this sentence "saale teri MC doonga" is colloqial and i dont understand.. but frm wat i do understand, u are saying tat kids these days are not kids any more.. which i perfectly agree...

i am sorry if i am commenting twice, coz i am not sure if my first comment was posted or not.

Some kids on my skool bus use words that i dont use, even now. There is no longer much innocence.. which is very sad to note. Where are the simply innocent joys of childhood??? What has happened?

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

that's the thing. i seriously dunno dat wat has happened! wish i wud ve known it!

Shayon said...

What an unfortunate turn of life. I guess, it's become the order of the day. I mean, c'mon...even the kinda words u use in ur posts, back in our times, I doubt if I'd ever included them in my vocabulary till I got into junior college. But then, I've come to terms with ur usage of slangs since I know it's a part n parcel of life. All I can prolly ask you to do is show ropuh respect to people, always, and shall always judge where to use and with whom to use swear words.

I guess it's life. It's true that children are maturing faster these days. And so has all kinda emotional development. I can understand wot u r trying to point out. But then again, it's not possible to go out n try change the world. But yes, be yourself responsible and that'll itself make a whole lot of difference.

Peace!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

@shayon
thank you... i noe you rite and we cant do anything to change yet wait shall be betta!

Sakshi said...

All I would say is that- You too miss zealous matured faster than what I did. For me, u losing ur kiddish charm at the age you did was a shock...and at times I feel that there are things that you are being exposed to that I was never exposed to.But then I guess that is life, every day we are maturing faster to run along in the rat race, of being cool n hep. But in all that we forget that being yourself is the coolest thing that you do. I learned that late... I still think back n say to myself, that Y was I so stupid?? So just being what you are.... is the best...!! And that is life.

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

yeah, thats also corrct!:-P