Friday, July 27, 2007

Naa, not a dust bin, I prefer a *letter box*

In my colony there are no DUSTBINS and I real hate it when I am forced to throw something on the road that is only when, when I am tired carrying the trash in my hand.
My friend and me eat ice cream and chocolates everyday and I always make sure that the wrappers either go into a dustbin or in my hand or in my pockets. And thanks to me now she has got a habit to hand me the wrappers and its upto me what to do... well since there is NO DUSTBIN I HAVE TO THROW THE STUFF on the periphery and the sides... I sometimes throw the trash in front of a park where there is big garbage bag. This bag has always been in front of the board saying "यहाँ कूडा न फेंके"...

Then it was one day, the I had this chocolate wrappers in my hand and was wondering where to throw.
There is a letter box in our colony which is not in use since a decade or few years less than that. I am so good *hehe* that I posted that wrapper... *U got it?* I threw the wraper into the letter box. *I made sure no one was watching me but if anyone did, then I still dont care... hehe* I did this twice...
But still, what else could I do!!! Now I am thinking something, that I should write a letter to our president, I mean president of my colony...
*hehe*

***

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Pretty cool idea...
yeah there is definitely a shortage of dustbins over here in bharat.

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

*hehe*... seriously... My friend is sick n tired, i always complain for a dust bin!!:-P

shalomi said...

u knw...when I travel in my skool bus, I've seen small kids throwing stuff outside. I always catch hold of them and tell them that itz their country. Even 2 days bak I told a 11 yr old gal...

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

itz good shalomi... so do i warn and tell ppl to hand me over the wrappers or garbage instead of throwing out, in mah van... its very bad that ppl actually dont realize y am askin em 2 do this and they really hand me over the wraper...