Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still living backward...


Well, dont think I'm crticizing but yeah, I real dont like what is happening around here...

There is this girl belonging to ____ cast family. And according to that cast, the next generation should marry someone belongs to the same cast. And well, she is already engaged. She got engaged, when she was in 11. *his girl goes into mah van, is in mah school and is in 12*. And she is going to get marries as soon as she passes 12...


As she acts and everything, one can make out that she is mentally prepared for marrying and stuff with *nO DrEams* that is no ambition to do in family. She said today in van 'atleast am doing my 12'... She is not that great in studies and got promoted in 12 with much of difficulties. She had obtained abt 50% or less in her 10. I know her since I was in KG *kindergarden* as she used take care of me, when we had buses instead.


Anyways, *bac*. So, she has no ambition to be overcome aka fulfill. Even our driver was like, you have nothing to do? no fufture than raising kids and making food for the family. Now c'mon, you are in a modern living. If it would have been US, instead, I think we all can imagine what it would have been like. This is the time when women have their own life, their own achievements. Where we talk that man-woman are neck to neck, the example of this cast really discourage it.
I really dunno, if it really keep on like that then...

*they wanted to rise, they fell
they wanted to jump, they did dwell*
*PS*- as I have started with, that I aint criticizing anything. I have not even taken the name of the girl or the cast. It is just a post that reflects my opinions. If it really did hurt, then my apologizes.



3 comments:

Naomi said...

well ya, it is sad to note such practises in india STILL..

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

exactly... now how much you say to that girl she doesnt care... well if she dsnt care n who r v , bt still... it is one part ov india, a part ov us!

shalomi said...

ya...itz bad, isn't it?